HOLY SHIT. NEW UPDATE. JUST HEARD BACK FROM RIT! HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I'M IN! I'M FUCKING IN!!! Notthatanyofyoucare...butstill...
YOU GUYS DO NOT FUCKING KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM. I will be taking the Rochester Institute of Technology's Film & Animation program officially. I cannot even...I just cannot even...HOLY FFFF.
So now I begin to prepare the preparations...I will be frantic getting things ready for my last minute college acceptance. So I lied saying all of that shit about possibly having more art up. Well, I will still have more art, I'm just not sure how much, ya know. I'll be a bit distracted in the next few months lol.
BUT ANYWAY YEAH. I'm estactic.
To reiterate, I STILL must let you all know that I will be leaving for Los Angeles, California the evening of Wednesday, May 22nd. I will not be getting back until Monday night, May 27th. So it won't be a long trip, but I will have nothing but my cell phone with me - no laptop, so no dA. Just so you know, I'll be out those days and I may or may not have pictures and stories when I return. So there's that.
And in other news, a quiz stolen from ~InsertCaffeineHere
. Ya know, so long as I'm updating anyways.
1. What does your DeviantArt name mean and why?
Bavarian = My heritage.
Zombie = What I am.
Boy = Also what I am.
2. What fandom were you obsessed with when you joined and what are you into now?
Dude, seriously? Come on. Fandoms could pretty much go die in a hole and it may make the internet a better place for everyone. Jus' sayin'.
3. How many watchers do you have now?
No idea. But I love and appreciate them.
4. Name 3 of your favourite artists on dA.
Um...I honestly can't choose only three...so here's a list of a few greats:
And many, many more...
5. Do you comment, fave, or both?
I mostly fave and run, but I comment if I have something interesting to say. Otherwise I'd rather not harass the artist over my stupid thoughts and ideas and whathaveyou.
6. Do you participate in clubs' contests here on dA?
Used to, not so much anymore though. Think maybe I won one once...but I don't remember all that well.
7. What is your most popular submission?
"American Idiot Artwork", definitely. It leads in both views and faves according to my stats as of right now.
However, incidentally, "Hey Gloria..." leads in comments. So which one is more popular? You be the judge.
8. What are your favorite non-anime TV shows?
How the States Got Their Shapes, (mostly) anything on ID or Bio, The Ricky Gervais Show, The Daily Show & The Colbert Report, South Park, and there are probably some others I'm not thinking of at the mome.
9. What are the things you wish you could draw better?
Backgrounds, hands, and angles of the face that aren't 3/4 view. Also cats. I'm practicing though, so hopefully that improves.
10. Summer or winter?
Summer. UGH. WHO THE FUCK PICKS WINTER. THEY CLEARLY DON'T LIVE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK THAT'S FO SHIZ.
11. Rain or sun?
Rain, definitely. Storming is even better.
12. What are your favorite types of music?
Punk, Ska and Indie. Pop punk is probably a better term than punk, actually, because to a lot of people I'm sure I don't listen to what they consider "punk". But whatever.
13. PC or Mac?
A PC has always worked for me, but Macs are cool too.
14. Anime or Manga?
NEITHER. GO AWAY BOTH OF YOU.
15. Coke or Pepsi?
NEITHER. GO AWAY BOTH OF YOU.
16. Read or TV?
Television, I can't read. Gives me headaches.
17. How many hours a day do you spend on dA?
Probably one hour on average a day.
18. Name a hidden talent.
I can name all fifty states in alphabetical order in less than thirty seconds. Thanks, Bitner!
19. Flash or traditional cartoons?
Um, I dunno. I guess traditional, but I like things from both angles usually.
20. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Arby's, I suppose. I'd say DQ, but we have none around here.
21. What are your top 3 favorite books? (no manga)
Seriously? People use manga for this? Oh lordy...
Well I don't really have any favorite books, because I don't really read. I like the Ology books from Candlewick Press, those are pretty neat-o. Also I like fictitious non-fiction, if that makes any sense.
22. Name 5 of your favorite bands/singers.
1. Green Day (and side-bands)
2. The Shins (and side-bands)
3. Fall Out Boy (STUDDAP YOU DON'T EVEN NO. WHO LET YOU IN HERE ANYWAY.)
5. Vampire Weekend
23. Are you a fast, slow or medium typist?
Medium, I think. Not sure, never compared.
24. Do you like Denny's?
25. What is your favorite smiley?
26. What is your favorite type of pie?
Pumpkin? Pizza? Those are the only two pies I even eat.
27. Have you ever stayed up for 24 hours?
28. Do you go on YouTube a lot?
Yeppers. It's my entertainment most nights.
29. THERE WAS NO FREAKING QUESTION HERE, SO WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE FORM OF POTATO?
30. Do you cosplay?
Sometimes, but I've only done so for our own characters. Does that count?
31. Fruits or sweets?
32. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn?!
33. Have you skipped school?
Oh god, OF COURSE. It's called college lol.
34. Have you been on a plane?
35. Have you swam in the ocean?
36. Have you been ice skating?
No, don't wish to either.
37. Favorite vacation spot?
Myrtle Beach for shopping and relaxing, Orlando for oodles of theme park fun, and Lapeer for visiting friends far from home.
38. Ever been on TV?
39. Favorite salad and dressing?
No salad please.
40. What do you do to relax?
Draw, play guitar, or write. Or sleep.
41. What is the last film you saw in the theater?
I'm not 100%, but I THINK it was that Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters movie.
42. Favorite sandwich?
Grilled chicken and honey mustard. Yum.
43. If you could go anywhere in the world...
I'd like to see the rest of the United States, and then after that, the United Kingdom. But if I could be anywhere right now, it'd be with my lovely.
44. Favorite time of the day?
45. What did you want to be when you were little?
46. What do you want to be now?
A cartoonist and animator.
47. If you could eat with one person, who would it be?
Probably Billie Joe, I've wanted to meet him forever, of course.
48. What person would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
Why make me choose someone I hate? Hating is bad. Plus I can't choose. There are PLENTY of people I can't stand.
49. When is your birthday?
July 26, 1992
50. Favorite type of ice-cream?
Brownie Batter, or anything that's S'mores flavored. Also hot fudge.
51. Last book you read?
Can't say, it's been to long to tell ya.
52. Which store would you max out a credit card at?
If I had a credit card, probably Hot Topic. Get me some new pants. There's paint all over the pairs I have.
53. Do you buy / sell / both on eBay?
I buy on eBay sometimes. You can get some cheap and obscure stuff there.
54. What is the most annoying thing people ask you?
"Do you watch The Walking Dead?"
55. Favorite all time movie?
It's a tie between Little Miss Sunshine, Se7en, and The Butterfly Effect.
56. What was your favorite show when you were a kid?
Bonkers, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Pokemon, anything on Kids WB, and Kappa Mikey, to name a few.
57. What are you listening to right now?
Silence. Was listening to music, now I'm listening to my buddy talk to me as I type.
58. What is the last thing you ate?
Seven Layers of Heaven Cake.
59. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
Macaroni & Cheese!
60 . What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
The face, then the body. I'm drawn to the eyes, though.
61. Favorite sport to play?
62. Favorite Day of the Year?
Halloween, of course.
63. Hugs or Kisses?
Hugs for the friends, kisses for the babuu.
64. Vanilla or Chocolate?
65. Favorite Board Game?
Monopoly, but I also adore Chess.
66. Favorite smells?
Rain, skunk, my cat after he's been sleeping awhile, and the scent of my babuu.
67. What inspires you?
My dreams, my friends, and my everyday life and experiences. Also some fantasy and horror thrown in there.
68. Do you have any piercings?
Nope. Never will, either.
69. How many siblings do you have?
Only one, a little bro. Today was his birthday.
70. Bacon bits or Croutons?
Croutons, preferably garlic ones.
71. Favorite Day of the Week?
72. Favorite phrase?
"And there I was, standing there with my pants pooled around my ankles like an ocean of shame."
73. Favorite restaurant?
I have a few...Carrabba's Italian Grill, Buffalo Wild Wings, TGIFriday's, and Fuddrucker's.
74. Favorite animal?
I like many. Wolves, hyenas, cats in general, bats, spiders, skunks, snakes, armadillos...I mean come on, animals are cool.
75. Favorite thing to do outside?
Stargaze, wrestle with friends, go hiking...and then I'm ready to go back inside.
76. Favorite thing to do when it's raining?
Watch and listen to the rain, maybe play a board game with a bud or play guitar.
77. Favorite Disney character?
Classic 90's Disney? Simba from The Lion King. Pixar Disney? Dory from Finding Nemo. Super retro Disney? The Cheshire Cat from Alice In Wonderland or Elliot from Pete's Dragon.
78. Do you like coffee?
79. Tag 6 people (randomly in no order)
Whoever would like to do this may.
80. Say bye!
Peace and grease!
Also, because I felt like the other journal wasn't up long enough to showcase the pieces below and because I feel I owe it to em...
To finish up quick, a special (syndicated) edition of...
Featured Arts of the Awesome
Thanks for reading, and as always, MUCH LOVE!